MB-OPENSKY 120 is a unique product that perfectly fits in with the trends of modern construction and is characterised by its high durability and high quality of details. The use of an innovative method of fitting profiles has ensured the stability of the entire system, as well as aesthetically pleasing connections with invisible gaps. The roofing of the MB-Opensky 120 pergola is a module made up of movable slats, equipped with a mechanism enabling smooth change of its inclination angle from 0 to 135° on the axis. The range includes slats in two shapes: SLIM (Z type) and STANDARD (FLAT type). The transmission mechanism, equipped with an automatic adjustment system, allows rapid installation on-site and easy and problem-free adjustment of the individual slats.
The clever design of the MB-OpenSky 120 pergola makes it durable and resistant to weather conditions. The product has been equipped with a gabled drainage system, allowing rainwater to be effectively drained from the roof inside the entire surface of the column. Tests carried out on the system showed that, for structures with the maximum dimensions, the permissible snow load is 72kg/m² and a simultaneous wind load of around 110 km/h. The MB-OpenSky 120 pergola is equipped with a fully electric roof-control mechanism that is completely concealed in the structure.
The mechanism can be operated using a remote control, a switch, a mobile phone app or the desired scenario programmed into a smart home control system. The pergola can also be fitted with further accessories, including a wind sensor, a rain sensor and/or a sun sensor, all of which significantly enhance user comfort. If side blinds or panels are used, they can be fully integrated into the roof control system. This means that the entire pergola can be controlled via one device.
MB-Open Sky 120 EN
- robust construction made of extruded aluminium,
- highly aesthetic connections,
- aesthetically concealed articulated consoles for easy installation,
- roof module made up of slats – smooth change of angle of inclination in axis from 0 to 135°,
- two available shapes of slats SLIM (Z type) i STANDARD (FLAT type),
- power transmission mechanism with automatic adjustment system – quick installation and easy slat adjustment,
- a motor aesthetically concealed in the design,
- gabled drainage system – effective drainage of rainwater from the roof over the entire column Surface,.
- option to mount the intermediate column on the finished structure,
- Available LED lighting,
- possibility to use side screens such as sliding glass panels and/or screens,
- rafter revision to allow installation of radiant heaters,
- a wide range of RAL colours – 12 colours in the standard palette!