SLIDING DOOR SYSTEM WITH A CONCEALED FRAME
The ALUPROF MB-SKYLINE TYPE R is a cutting-edge, large-scale, sliding door system which makes a feature of lightness and aesthetics. Slender profiles simultaneously provide both a contemporary look and a panoramic view of the surroundings.
The main features of the MB-SKYLINE TYPE R are the completely invisible profile of the door leaf, the slender mullion and the shallow frame, all of which will be appreciated at the very first glance. The leaves may be massive, but no great effort is required to slide them open and close and the mechanism that operates them is almost soundless. The maximum height for a structure based on the system is no less than four metres and, if the motor is fitted on the outside rather than being hidden, then the moving leaf can weigh as much as seven hundred kilos. This affords the possibility of designing spectacular glass walls. Doors created using the MB-SKYLINE TYPE R give a building an exceptional style and enhance the status of an entire development.
MB-SKYLINE TYPE R
- the door frame is built into the walls, floors and ceiling
- the leaf profiles are completely hidden in the upper and lower frames
- when the automatic drive unit option is selected, or the mullion features a locking mechanism, the leaf profiles remain invisible at the sides of the structure
- the width of the mullion where the leaves meet is 25 mm
- a convenient, shallow, 23 mm deep frame
- the maximum leaf weight is 500 kg for manually operated leaves and 700 kg for automatically operated
- glazing options range from 52 to 60 mm
- the structural depth of the door profiles is 71 mm for the leaves and 190 mm for the frame
- the door leaves are made using state-of-the-art insulation material with high thermal parameters
- the cutting-edge sliding seals used in the frame are aesthetically pleasing and silent in use
- the rollers the leaf moves along are available in stainless steel or black polyamide
- there are two locking; manual, using BT Lock hardware or fitted to the mullion
- the motor is equipped with a radio receiver and security radar
- state-of-the-art drainage system, complete with guttering
- system brackets with height regulation
- the structural base has excellent thermal isolation
- the system features a ‘zero mullion’, which makes it possible to use external venetian and roller blinds like the ALUPROF Skyflow and Skyroll.